Our November Parish Council meeting agenda is now available to read and download/print.
Items for discussion include
- The Old Diner application to build a new petrol station, shop and Costa coffee shop/drive-thru
- A new application for the demolition of the old school and construction of 8 new dwellings
- Neighbourhood Plan – results from our recent public consultation and residents’ views on embarking on a plan
- Vattenfall sub-station – the commencement of the statutory pre-application consultation period and how this Council will engage in this
Plus updates on
- Anglian Water and village flooding investigation
- Highways England and the A47 junction
Parish Council meetings are open to the public and there is an opportunity early in the meeting to express comment and ask questions of your Council on matters relating to the agenda or other business.