Have a road complaint?

Norfolk County Council are responsible for most of the verges, footpaths and roads within the villlage.  They have a very good online reporting system which allows progress of your reports to be tracked, keeping you up to date.

Visit their website, set up an account (very easy) and start logging your complaints. https://www.norfolk.gov.uk/

There are a small few exceptions to this.  Breckland Council is responsible for the maintenance of the footpaths between Chantry Court and Chantry Lane and between Hale Road and Masons Drive.  They also have an online reporting system – http://www.breckland.gov.uk/reportit

Breckland Council also deal with dog-fouling, fly-tipping, abandoned cars, street name plates, among other things.

Reports to the Parish Council are welcome and our Clerk will pass them on via the above routes too.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Have a road complaint?

  1. Pingback: Besser schlafen - Details

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *